Saturday, January 07, 2012

I knew..

One day, it will happen. The clock ticks and tacks. Anticipating a situation. Now the show started..

Somehow, i selalu takde luck with those born di bulan sebelas. Ntahlah kenapa.. Taurus and scorpio conflict kot? I'm a taurean and a horse too.. I can be hard to understand but i can be easy to please too..

Recently i have a situation with a friend. I had the feelings couple of years ago, during the first stage of knowing this friend. Perasaan eh? Maybe.. As much as i try to avoid, im still a human. Obliged to make mistake.

Clashes of thought are predicted. But when only one thought kena kondem, sakit jugak hati tu kan? And friends... Please.... IM, email, YM, whatsap or whatever tech thingy are no good at passing messages basically. And please realize that huruf besar in ur typing can be understood wrongly. When u feel u want to make a subject clears, another may think, u're shouting & it becomes offensive. My case, i think, the wall is already there. So, ni kira wrong timing lah.

At the moment i'm at "ntahlah" feeling. I have much respect and love for this friend. For this friend has been such a good listener & advisor and had been with me & my other buddies at all time.

How to move on, i tak sure lagi. Playing with time is the game right now. Nak say sorry tak sure for what. Now it seems what i've planned and thought a long time before, dah disalah erti pulak. It's hard eh when people like to assume & being judgmental?

Till then...

No comments: