Monday, May 12, 2014

Credit

One thing that made me ease as a "retiree" is I am credit-less.  Zero balance in my credit card accounts. Yippie!  Proud okeh...!

Well...  Actually, I had to. Should anything happened to me, it wouldnt be fair to let everything fall into my next-of-kin. Kan?  

Sakit jugak tengok last salary + savings slashed just to make up the payments. But whats the point holding it up anymore?  I dah tak de income. Nak suruh sapa pulak bayarkan. I should have started it earlier. Clear as much as possible. Tapi biasalah...  When you have the monthly income, you do not see the need.  And, eventhough I am paying more than the required minimum payments, there was still no will power to stop my expenditure.  Nafsu!

I am still crediting my expenses into the card. Just because I am not comfortable bringing cash.  But I make it a point to make payment as soon as I see the amount appearing in my e-statement. 

Cubalah....  Mana tau, it works on you as well. Banyak boleh menyimpan nanti 😊

Wassalam. 

No comments: