Friday, July 06, 2007

charity tag

i've been tagged before. so do you. but now it's something different. it's time for charity. something good kan? this is how it goes: for every tag (entry), idham will donate rm127 on our behalf to Darul Izzah Orphanage. i'm here, extending his challange. i'm cool. what about u?

the rule: if you are tagged, you need to write an entry related to the meme. at the end of your entry you just need to tag as many person as you like. you will then leave a comment in their blog to let them know they have been tagged. and to include this message, "By doing this meme you are contributing rm127 to the Darul Izzah Orphanage". then please copy and paste this rule somewhere in your entry. the meme is about completing at least seventeen out of the following twenty seven sentences........ *These can be copied and pasted to your entry*

1. A person is only as good as whom he/she was, whom he/she is & whom he/she will be

2. Friendship is always filled with ups and downs and thousand memories that last forever

3. To love is to make love. hahahahha.. to love is to be loved also la..

4. Money makes me a shophaholic :P

5. I miss akut & uwan *sigh*

6. My way of saying I care is by saying "i love you baby"

7. I try to spread love and happiness by lending my shoulder for my friends/family to cry on

8. Pick the flowers when it's pretty la

9. To love someone is to share the happiness & sadness, ups and downs, tears & laughters

10. Beauty is objective

11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was i used a boxy school bag, red in colour. mak bought it in germany

12. When I was twenty one, I remember i was still in ITM and doing part time job. struggling beb.. hehehe

13. I am most happy when i have my beloved darlings with me

14. Nothing makes me happier than getting a hug from my darlings & "i luv u mama" from dearie adam.

15. If I can change one thing, I will change the global warming & iraq's situation.. whoooaaaaa

16. If smiles were valued as money then I just have to smile to buy my shoes & handbags

17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could have what we wish for with just "i wish for bla bla bla bla"

18. If you want to have a honda jazz then you have to earn and save. not earn and spend :P

19. Money is not everything but it looks nice in the wallet & bank accounts :)

20. The most touching moments I have experienced is when my dear made cried as i was battling with my life delivering adam, 3 years ago (was it half an hour my dear?)

21. I smile when i look/hear at something funny. at times, i just smile for no apparent reason. senyum kan sedekah...

22. When I am happy, I sing, smile, laugh, and got the body move to the groove

23. If only I don't have to iron my clothes then i could sleep for additional 15 minutes

24. The best thing I did yesterday was sweating during the body wrap session

25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title,"breath.. i'm your shoulder to cry on"

26. One thing I must do before I die is menunaikan rukun islam

27. Doing this meme, I feel like i've done my part as being a good muslim

i'm done. what about you?

i nak tag: kak yam, riko, kak nik, julie, miera, farid & tj

1 comment:

Nurul a.k.a Riko said...

cumi laling...
I've done my part already....ekekee keee