Saturday, October 25, 2008

i miss made

it has only been 8 hours since my darling waved us bye-bye. and i already missed him to the max :(

i'm doing fine. yes, a little grumble in the beginning, but, yeah! i'm all fine. at least we (primarily made) have visited maknek & intan to deliver her wedding present and i will still attend intan's wedding with mak & bapak & adam tomorrow.

my apology to all invitations (weddings, hari raya open houses, birthday parties, etc) that we've missed. we wish to attend as much as possible but i'd personally prefer not to attend any functions without made with me. because i know it'll be different.. i dont have my darling's hands to hold on to. i dont have my love's ears to whisper to. i dont have my honey to have some little chat. i'll feel alienated. i have had that feeling when i attended ISKL's annual dinner last year. and the feeling was completely suck!

oh! pathetic! i'm just a well-pampered wife. THIS is what happen when your husband treats you with excessive indulgence :P

too bad that it's a long weekend to miss. we have been busy for the past 2 weeks and will be busy for the next 2 weeks, at least. i'm all buried under my pile of works. and he's all down with all his project support needs. last night we put on info into our calender for november & december, and the dates are already filled with activities - work mostly!

gosh! i miss my snuggly-muggly time with my sweet-pea.

anyway, made is now in kelantan and will be back tomorrow with ma & kak sah - reminds me to locate and put on my "decent" halo for couple of days... hahahahah

"adam... can mama borrow your halo?"

4 comments:

Izyan Hamizah said...

ish, comey nye la adam ni..

Nur a.k.a admansyah said...

I pun cenggitu Su.anne..

I kalo org wat jahat, seribu X jahat I balas tapi kalo org wat baik... mmg hancur-lebur hati nie!

AgakX2.. kita dimanja-kan ker... mmg dah jenis manja erkk?

anne rafei said...

mek ye: mcm atuk dia kan? hehehehe

anne rafei said...

nur: itulah kan.. dah la manja. mengada pun ada jugak. hahahhaa