Tuesday, March 17, 2009

san francisco coffee brownie "semuties"

i was home early yesterday as adam had another asthma attack. i rushed adam to gleneagles after fetching him from his school. i didn't bring my handbag - only wallet, handbag & car key.

after adam had his nebulizer, i called sherry to take my handbag from my drawer and to pass it to me at the parking lot. she did, with a plastic bag from san francisco coffee. a brownie inside :D

soon me and adam arrived home. put our things down. i cooked some spageti for adam and left the brownie on the table. while waiting, adam watched tv and i got connected with the world wide web.

we had our meal. adam had his ubat. threw out all the meal he had. and he watched tv again. i had my meal and suddenly thought of the brownie, only to find it has already surrounded by semuties*.

so i ym-ed sherry "your brownie got attacked by semuties la dear". i can't recall her reply.

so today i had the following conversation with sherry:

me: i believe your brownie was delicious. too bad the semuties had it first

sherry: yeah.. too bad. and you know i completely forgot that i went to san francisco klcc. i called the ampang branch instead

me: eh? why you called them?

sherry: well... you know.. some "customer feedback" regarding their semuties (she said that with a wink-wink)

me: haaaaaaah??? you what????? the semuties were from my rumahlah, sherry

sherry: oh my god!!!!!!! oh my god!!!!!!! oh my god!!!!!!! oh my god!!!!!!! oh my god!!!!!!!

me: hahahahaha.. i guess you have to call them again on another "customer feedback"

sherry: hahahahahhaa..... will think about that..

hahahahahahahah..

sherry jahat..

hahahahahhaha..

* semuties adalah sang semut

the brownie looks a little bit like this la...

pic from: http://joychariz10.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

my-niezzareena said...

emm....dapnye.... wallla!!!!

mummysyafie said...

cumi, teruk benar ke asthma adam? ko takmo beli nebulizer sendiri ke?