Saturday, September 05, 2009

6th anniversary


yahooooo.... dah nam tawon kami kawen; and the first to celebrate it online :P tak pelah bang oiii. dinda pasrah aje.. online pun online la. kata hi-tech, tak gitu?

i love you for who you are
i love you for the love you've given me
i love you for being beside me
i love you for the quarrels we had
i love you for what had been said and done
i love you for the joy and tears i had
i love you for standing strong and push me forward
i love you for stealing my heart
i love you for putting sense into my thoughts
i love you for the lovely care and tender
i love you for being the anchor of my strength
i love you for your says and thoughts
i love you for sharing your life with mine
i love you for the love we've shared
i love you for the time you've spent
i love you for being my ears and eyes
i love you for sleepless night caring for my pains and cries
i love you for the advise and words of wisdom
i love you for being my "spongy" bag
i love you for always be there for me
i love you for being the great father of my kid(s)
i love you for the sacrifices you've made for me
i love you for our imperfections that made us a perfect couple
i love you for being the torch of guidance
i love you for the tolerance and patience you've showed
i love you for being the great partner of my life

i could have never love you enough, if you have never loved me this much...
for the 6 years we've spent together, i know that you knew that i love you and will always love you forever...
i cherish the times we've spent and i look forward for many-many years to come to be beside you
i hope and i pray that we could be together, till the death do us part - insya Allah..

5 comments:

YourOtherHalf said...

i love you too

...$weE+ 666... said...

...congrats anne & made. hepi anniversarry, yg ke ENAM tahun! smoga cinta semakin indah dan segar... aminnn~

my-niezzareena said...

epi anniversarry... moga jodoh berkekalan dan bahagia sokmo

Ahau - Dee said...

Happy Anniversary :)

mek na said...

selamat menyambut hari ulang tahun!!

tak ingat pun saya awak orang kawin bulan september..HAHAHAHHA

kita memang jarang ingat pun benda benda macam tu...sebab kita sendiwi pun tak kawin lagi...AHAHHAHA

tapi kita ingat abang cha dengan kak ja punya sebab they all pilih tarikh satu nombor je...9.9.99. besok diaorang punya anniversary yang ke-10!