Saturday, February 25, 2012

Cupcakes & cakes

I've just settled 3 orders of cupcakes + an order for a cake. Tiring? Indeed. But the fun of doing it & satisfaction looking at the end product -- NO WORD TO DESCRIBE!

Starting from a point which i could say an "accident interest", alhamdulillah this part time business has given me the highest satisfaction and the joy of my life.

I had, once upon a time felt that my products are too expensive. But friends had assured me that money can buy whats best from my kitchen. Insya Allah products that are being presented are all the best of my capability. And i am in the run of more knowledge and new in the cakes making.

Doakan saya berjaya.


2 comments:

Adrina Adi said...

insyaAllah.

yours are the best cupcakes/cakes i ever tasted. lillah :)

anne rafei said...

Ad: You're sooooo sweet! thanks much-much!!!!!!