Friday, September 16, 2005

once upon a time...

... uwan would fetch me from school. That time, rasa macam glamer dapat naik teksi atuk. Rasa cam omkaya-kaya pun ada...

... uwan was there for my graduation. Cumanya, I didn't have the chance to wear the kebaya uwan jahit ...

... uwan was still there for my wedding. Standing proudly with her marhaban group on my pelamin ...

... uwan was there for my baby. But not as strong as she used to be...

... 22 November 2004 ~ 00:00 ~ i'll never see uwan again, anymore...

Maybe...
~ on my SPM result day I prayed that uwan would be there on my graduation
~ on my graduation I prayed that uwan would be there on my wedding day
~ on my wedding day I prayed that uwan would be there to see my little baby

But maybe...
~ I've forgotten to pray for uwan to stay with me just a little bit longer...

cucu uwan signing off with Al-Fatihah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ko dh ada blog lak? ish..jelesnyer aku...NICE...wat's next? heheh
waiting 4 ur nxt post..;P