Friday, April 14, 2006

(+) + (+) = (+) <-- new me

started a new life 2 days ago. tho nitemare still haunting, i try to keep it away. i let it drifts away from my life. i wanna start fresh. i wanna start from the beginning. zero. null. and now, i'm back on track. new platform. and, i'm still learning. and i wont stop learning.

for the past 2 days i feel great. i feel alive. feeling like a newborn baby. i keep my head ahead. walking without looking back. running as nothing gonna stop me. giving without hoping any receiving. sharing as there's more to spare.

new things learnt. old things passed. i'm still the same person. but with some changes. some new resolutions. some better perspectives. some correctives. so please regard me as the same person u've known. but please accept the faith that this old same person is to leave the past behind.

farewell bad days. hello new days.

to those that been with me thru ups and downs. u're my true companion. ur tears are precious. ur blessings are treasures. ur kindness & cares tell me that u'd always be there for me. how can i ever thank u people for this? u know who u r.. needless to say..

to those who cant simply leave my life alone, i rest my case. u're not my problem nor my burden. Almighty would handle the rest, taking into consideration the good and bad things u've done. i shall keep away from u people. u're no good and yucks to me. shoooh.. off u go!

No comments: