Sunday, April 23, 2006

why la....

sometimes i rasa bengang sangat. regret pun ada. malu pun ada jugak. but when things happen, there's nothing else i could do. i have to swallow. there are times, i'm just there. helpless. because? those involved are those my loved ones. i'm not trying to be too expressive. but i dont know what else should i do to express my dissapointment.

i left my belonging, which i bought with my own penny, for somebody to use it for his personal purposes. i left it with him as i got an alternative. things seem ok until i needed it as the alternativ has to be sent for some repairements. why la on the day i need it, it's the day that i have to change the batteries that have weaken few weeks earlier. and to my disliking, my belonging was already semput few days earlier within the custody of my loved ones and no changes done. oklah.. since i need it badly, i just put some cost into it and take it away. i couldnt be bother to ask for damages, so case closed

my loved ones got a new alternative. so my belonging was left to a new owner. my other loved ones. it's ok. as i know my belonging is going to be a helpful mechanism. things run smoothly despite that my 1st loved ones said that he wouldnt leave my belonging unattended. but talks are talks la kan? sudah dapat gading bertuah mana mau kisah sama tanduk lagi. but i dont mind. as long as my belonging is kept in a good condition.

time passed by. i got a letter. tow trucks are hunting my belonging. it's soooooo surprising. but nevermind. things settled. but still, it hurts me deeply.

now i need my belonging back. my alternative is away. and yet i receive another cut. to change only the brake pad is actually nothing la. i mean, it's not a once a year activity. so i just ok to it. but when it was sent to a handy man this morning, i got another news. the tyres are not longer in a good conditions. why cant my loved one change this prior the handover? they have been using it but couldnt they maintain it? after all it was always THEM on it. helping them to get to the other points. for datings, for works, for jalan2, for balik kg, for this and that.. cant they just be thankful?

how could they do this to me? kalo tanak, len kali cakap je tanak. tak suka cakap tak suka. things would be easier this way. i love all my loved ones. and i wanna keep them happy. i wanna help as much i could. but if only bad things as return, i feel really bad. really2 upset.

hhmmm... no wonderla my belonging has been the garage pet ever since the new one came in. habis madu sepah dibuang rupanya...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

len kali ur belonging tu kalau kasik fizah jaga pun elok kan???
btw, fizah rasa derang takde niat nak buat mcm tu kat awk, mungkin derang just takde masa nak pay full attention kat ur belonging tu... heh??!!

anne rafei said...

fizah: ntahlah.. lain org lain ragam. rambut sama itam. hati lain2...