Wednesday, May 10, 2006

it was a great day!!

yup! a trully great day. the day that i turned 28. thinking of 28, it's 2 years down the lane to reach 30. huhu.. time flies heh.. but anyway, it's just numbers. it's what within that matters.

i'd like to thank everyone, for making my day a great one. my family of course, my beloved hubby & adam, bapak, along, che nani, akut, my buddies - it's a long list.. and not forgetting the ANFC - getaway committee. sungguh surprise!!!! and the cake was awesome. thanks people! thank u so much!!!

turning 28 is just another page in my diary. another change in my life. what else do i need? i know! iman yg lebih kukuh. like TJ said, i've already have a loving hubby, an adorable adam, a home sweet home, mobiles and almost everything. i have with me family that always there for me and a bunch of great friends. what else would i need? i feel blessed. and i thank Allah for giving me the opportunity to live this life to the fullest. to give all the best to my big family. and to have all these great people around me. what else should i say? better word, alhamdulillah...

as i'm typing, my eye gets watery. simply because i can never thank everyone personally. but i hope they know where they are in my heart.

anyway, obladi oblada - life goes on. enuff with watery eyes. hehehe...

did i tell u i got 3 cakes? hehe.. one from aiza & julie, one from ANFC & another one from my beloved family. it was midnite when i got back. pretty buzy with birthday bash huh? heheheh.. cian adam. i got a new hp. i got a flower & 3 ferrero rocher which i will share with my 2 good buddies this friday. and somebody is giving me another thing today. it was not like last year where i got a whole bunch of flowers. penuh bilik. but then this year, it's pretty much sentimental & touching.. few good friends sang me birthday song. tima kasih.. suka sangat kat sora korang itu.. er.. ada sesapa lagi nak kasik hadiah? heheheheeh

what else eh? dahlah kot.. it's my first entry from my new place. huhu... lately ni macam kurang ada masa nak update blog. not so buzy actually. tapi konon2 nak balik umah baru update. tapi balik umah dah lupa. hehehe...

No comments: