Monday, April 02, 2007

nossy nervous (ii)

i was admitted to room 313 in sjmc last thursday. lucikly my office is closed on friday - in lieu of the public holiday on saturday. made & adam was there with me. at 2130 hours the concierge guy pushed me to the lab on the new wing. i was pushed on a wheelchair and adam had a good time on my lap.

i was scared. damn scared. being admitted is one thing. had to sleep in the lab is another thing. watching the lab asst tangled the wires gave me another creepy feeling.

first she did the measurement. then i was asked to lay down. then she started to patch all the wires on my head. then to my feet. then moved to my index finger & chest. i tell u, it’s like watching a psycho movie. dia taruk tang situ. dia taruk tang sini. then finito. i asked her if i could sleep with all these wires. she replied, “oh don’t worry.. we haven’t got any strangled patients”. cehhh…

the lab asst woke me up around 0300 hours to put on the oxygen mask. “your oxygen level is low”. next thing i know, i couldn’t sleep. i felt breathless. shouldnt that thing make me feel better? ntahlah.. around 0700 hours the concierge guy came and pushed me back to my room.

i was discharged the next day, ie friday. the doc wants me to stay for another nite but both me and made refused. boringlah duduk spital. nak2 ada adam. i stayed in a 2 bedded room. and adam kept jumping and telling me this and that. pity the aunty next to me. dahlah sakit parkinson, darah tinggi lagi. for adam, tak pasal2 i kena ‘pang’ ngan dia kang…

at the moment, i tengah batuk. sora pun yilek. dah 3 hari sora macam sahara yakub.

maybe i should have listened to the doc kan? i should have stayed in the hospital. barulah boleh dapat bunga kan? heheheh

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hai cumi..how are u....aku tak tau pun ko sakit...semoga ko sihat yer..jaga badan..ok !

anne rafei said...

lili: aku sungguh merinduimu. sudah banyak kelija ka? lama tak sembang ngan hang..

neomesuff said...

Hey you! Take care of yourself..whatever happen..keep smiling keep shining!!!

anne rafei said...

kak nomi: thanks! still smiling. will try to shine :)