Thursday, June 12, 2008

happy birthday adam danial

adam turns 4 today! horayyy!!!!

since both of our cars had each roadtax ended 10th & 11th june respectively, we have no choice but not to go anywhere this time around. cian adam..

nevertheless, mama had already bought a cake a month earlier. and already had the celebration with cake & candle. so kira 0-0 la adam eh.. :D

so here's some words for adam from your loving mama:

adam - my darling,

i know you wont be able to read what i'm writing here for you today. but i know someday you will.

adam - my love,

my life has changed since i had you in my arms 4 years ago. you have changed my perspective of motherhood & childhood ever since. you've taught me the meaning of responsibilities, consideration, and looking at things from you little point of view. you have aspired me through the price of your smiles and the value of your tears.

adam - my sweet honey pie,

i don't know what's the best words to describe you as my little treasure. the steps you made, the words you expressed, the thought you had has added colours to my days. you are the clown of the house, the little star of my life, the biggest monster of the cave. see darling.. you are everything to me

adam - my sunshine,

i know my hug would'nt stop you from leaving me one day. my kisses wont stop you from bid farewell to me. i'm over protective? yes, i know darling.. dont blame this attitude.. because i know i would'nt be able to stop you from the path and journey you'd choose one day. but i want you to know that every step you make, i'll be a step behind. every fall you might encounter, i will always be with you.

adam - my son,

i dont want to keep my words to myself and only to realize that it was to late to let it out. mama loves you and mama will always love you. you have always made me laugh, you have always made me cry. equivalent.

happy birthday adam danial!

15 comments:

Nurul a.k.a Riko said...

hepi belated besday to Adam...nx year dh leh masuk kindie.

Nur a.k.a admansyah said...

Hepi Belated (1hari jer..)Birthday to Adam Danial! dah 4 thn rupenya... same with my 2nd, Aiman.

Very touching posting mother's day tur. Su anne, dulu sy pun rase mcm tur becoz sy anak ke-2 perempuan & adik lepas I lelaki. of course my mum sayang die lebih! tapi... bila dah jadi ibu pada 3 anak, sy tahu... It's very HARD to be fair! even tak penah bezaX2kan kasih sayang, tapi ada terfikir yg..."dieorg akan fikir ibu nie berat sebelah!". So, I try to be a good mother to them even I don't know what they're thinkink about me! all I know is to love thme, hug & kiss them all d time!

Anonymous said...

wahh..dh besar dh adam danial yer..epi epi besday..
cepat nye ms ber lalu

mummysyafie said...

happy birthday adam...lama dah tak jumpa adam...skrg dah besar dah..

nway cumi...ko dah ada bodigad dah skrg kan? mesti adam tgh lasak macam anak aku gak..

...$weE+ 666... said...

caya tak, i've been waiting for this entry. just to wish adam hepi 4th befday!!! :-) (tu pun sbb aku takde kredit nak sms ko midnite malam tu, hehehe)

so, here go... "hepi befday dear adam! may Allah bless u always and may u continue to be blessing to others..." *muahz muahz*

sian adam ko tak bawak gi memana... ckp nak gi zoo? tak jadik? lenkali ckp arrr kalau nak pinjam keta... hehe...

muadzlife said...

hapi belated birthday boy!!!

semoga panjang umur, dimurahkan rezeki :)

Anonymous said...

heppy belated besday adam...jaga mama leklok yer

Anonymous said...

happy belated birthday adam :D

anne rafei said...

riko: tima kasih! mama tak tau lagi nak hantar kindie mana. ada proposal?

anne rafei said...

lenny: thanks dear. tulah.. anak2 ni tukar perspective kita dari childhood ke motherhood. kita kena pandai belajar kan?

anne rafei said...

lili: tulah.. cepat sangat! ko tu pun nanti tak alih2 sekejap pandang kecik, tau2 nanti dah besar je. hahaha

anne rafei said...

irah: ha.. bodigad sangatlah derang ni. aku jadik bodigad derang ada la.. hahahahha... aku tak jumpa lagi anak ko nombor dua tu eh?

anne rafei said...

zz: hampeh ko! keta ko makan minyak banyak. eh apa makannya.. keta ko TELAN minyak banyak. hahahaha...

aku nak pegi tempat tak sampai 10km dari umahku. tak kosa aku nak membazir minyak.. minyak mahal dol.

anne rafei said...

eylla: thank you! may Allah bless you too :D

anne rafei said...

adam berkata "baik aunty sue & aunty diyana. nanti saya jaga mama baik2."