Tuesday, December 29, 2009

closure

i have a friend. a friend that i knew when i was in itm. a friend that has gone through my ups and downs and shared my tears and laughter for five years. a friend that was not destined to be my husband.

fate is something that Allah has lovely sketched for me. memory is something that though i try hard to dismiss and forget, it just comes along and colours my life. i've tried to run and hide but yet the "baggage" is still with me.

he, had many times said i love you & i'd care for you
he, had many times said i miss you & i'd never forget you
he, had once said i'll never forgive you, so please go and never come back
he, had once said don't ever contact me neither my family

for so many years, i have lived with "i won't disturb & interrupt your life". i have been living with questions on "how's your life treating you?". i have no clues, i have no directions and i have no answers to my questions; until recently..

i saw him there, but i did not make any attempts. i have agreed not to interfere, i'm adhering to it. yet it was so heartbroken when he made some contacts to my close circle but refused to at least ask how am i doing. i dont wish to hope, but i had hoped..

to forgive is divine and i understand to forget is hard; but life goes on. i had had hard time letting my first love go, but i had my closure. he was here, for my wedding. i was there, for his wedding. and we are still friends..

for him, who was once the king of my heart, i want you to know.. as much as what had happened has hurt you badly, i was also heart broken. i believe you have a better life and lead a happy family. i'm happy for you. please be happy for me too..

and dear, our love story is just another chapter in our life. cherish it and move on...

again, please forgive me and have a closure...


4 comments:

mommysarah said...

alamak dear...sedey ler pulak akak membacanya.....biasalah, masing-masing pernah ada cerite masing-masing & i know how u feel dear... :)
sesuatu yang berlaku itu, ada hikhmah disebaliknya....

anne rafei said...

akak: huhuhu... kita rasa ralat dengan sikap dia. tapi yelah.. kita tak leh control apa dia nak rasa. kita tak leh rasa apa perasaan dia.

kita percaya Allah tu takkan duga umatNya kalo Dia tau umatNya sangat lemah untuk terima dugaan hidup. Every skies has its silver lining. :D

YourOtherHalf said...

Versi Spongebob:

F is for Friend who do stuff together
U is for yoU and me
N is for aNywhere, anytime at all
here in the deep blue sea

Versi Plankton:

F is for Fire that burns the whole town
U is for Uranium, bombs
N is for No survivors
when you ......

Both are also spelled FUN (although spongebob's version is not really from the first letter), but have completely different definition depending on who define it.

haaa... dalam tu makna nya. :D

anyway, you did the right thing by feeling happy for him. what he feels for you, you will never know. just hope for the best and move forward.

anne rafei said...

i love u, MY FUN spongebob!