Wednesday, January 27, 2010

six and nine


i've just realized that number six and nine are so synonym with my life. among others:

9 is my birth date
6 is the date adam was born
9 is the date alesya was born

69 is part of
madē's house number in krai
my parent's house is along jalan au5c/6
9 is our house number

madē has 6 siblings
before alesya, tokma has 6 grandchildren

the best of all,

6 is the date that madē and i got married
9 is the month that madē and i celebrate our wedding anniversary
in 2009, madē and i celebrated our 6th anniversary
in 2010, when alesya is 6 months old, adam will be celebrating his 6th birthday

3 comments:

shima said...

wah...bes nya karangan ko ni..kagum tul aku...

el-bodent said...

9 also was my house number.....I got 9 sibling.....I was born in 1979...

anne rafei said...

li: mekasih. mekasih.. :D

bodent: nak jugak tuuuuuu...