Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Sob! Sob!

Opah had dental appointment the other day, so I had to come home early with the kids.

Soon after we reached home, Adam left for sekolah agama with Aireil. Leaving Alesya and myself at home. Alone.

I brought home some works thinking that I have some spare time. As I was sorting the leave application forms, I noticed Alesya was tossing right-left-right-left; restless. I ignored. Then i heard soft sobbings. Alesya's.

I looked at her and my inner feeling told me to put my files away. I looked at her again, and Alesya was smiling in between her sobbings.

I felt so bad that I have ignored her. I'm so sorry my little angel. Mama sorry, ok Asya?

I vow not to bring home works anymore. Well.... I'll try. I should have enough 8 hours to settle my work. All I need is to stay focus on my works & plan my works ahead accordingly. And NO Facebook. Hahaha


No comments: