Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tambi Adam

Adam saw his friend, Alaudin on our trip back from school. As usual, he likes to call Alaudin out loud and waves him bye-bye.

Thus today, nothing was irregular except that Alaudin called him back.

"Bye tambi", said Alaudin.

My silent immediate response was "kureng asam punya budak". And to my own surprise, I responded to Adam..

"Adam, do you know that Tambi means brother? Why does Alaudin call you brother?"

Adam was surprised.

"Really mama? Tambi is brother?"

"Yes. That's why you cannot simply call on people unless you know what it means."

"Oh! Actually Umar (another classmate) calls everybody tambi. I dont know why"

And I imagined Umar with the mamak style having roti canai banjir in his left hand and milo ais on the other hand. Haha...

I'm patting my shoulder with this improvement. I know if the same situation happened 5 years ago, I would have shouted to Alaudin.

Good job! Pat! Pat! Pat!

3 comments:

Nur a.k.a admansyah said...

Su anne, ko mmg dh melampau! byk tolllll N3 yg aku tertinggal.. hehehe... rajin melampau nie!!!

Alaudin tu I kenal kottt. Orgnye kurus jer.. pendiam aper!(kalo bdk yg sama-lah..) Maybe `tambi' tu the latest version in HOT season (kott!). nanti I tanye Aiman..

Anonymous said...

pat pat pat .. siapa cepat dia dapat


ABG TJ

anne rafei said...

nur: hahahahaha... tengah rajin u.. peh tu ada mobile blogging. balik umah, sangkut jem. rajin aje la tangan ni. tak payah nak tunggu bukak komputer lagi. best kan? kan? kan? jeles la.. hahahahah...

ha.. alaudin tu kurus2 aje. duk dekat2 situ aje pun. jalan kaki aje dia hari2. tambi pun tambi la.. janji hensem. hahaha...

abg tj: pat-pat lipat kain sambil jaga baby ke? hahaha..