Tuesday, November 15, 2005

cheese + belacan = yummy!!

hahaha.. i guess i was sooo impatient about my cheesy frienda. she actually replied, but the message was not in my inbox until yesterday. bad server! hehehe.. lucky me that she was online and messages transmitted every 10 minutes. good server! kembang kunchup my idunch when she mentioned "u're my best friend kat sekolah la". perasanlah kan.. hahahaha

so many things happened yesterday. one of those, bapak dapat invitation gi launching album mawi tomorrow kat pwtc. invitation ok.. mana dia dapat pun tak taulah. dia dah pesan awal²: "mau gambo mawi, tengok suwat kabo" hahaha.. maknanya tak yahlah suh pesan amik gambo mawi tu.

i read about my friend's perit derita kehidupan from a blog belongs to another friend of mine. -ku berserah - and i was sooo geram. sampainya hati ayah dia buat cenggitu to her family. oklah... her family mite sound too general. ulang semula. sampainya hati ayah dia buat cenggitu kat my friend. i am here standing as the witness of her tertiarap terlungkup mencarik rezeki for her family. dan ayah dia senang² ati gunakan duit yg my friend bagi (maybe part of it ajelah. part aje pun it's still hers ok... and the monies should go the her other siblings yg lagi memerlukan taw dak? ) for his other wife. yup. another wife. a discovery after 10 years of marriage to that lady. dah jatuh timpa tangga, timpa lagi baldi tepi tangga. my friend's mom was diagonised as a cancer patient - womb. and now undergone kimo. i macam... sepak kang ayah dia nih.. aaaa.. geramla ni. the part yg buat i geram was, ayah dia bulih berjinggangjinggut dengan enjin baru while enjin lama tengah overhaul. betapa senangnye memaling muka menukar haluan kasih baru kan? berat mata memandang, berat lagi bahu memikul. me? i cannot do much. monies can be contributed. but to heal hati yg luka? not as easy as "sabarlah.. sabar.. semua tu dugaan". words are easy to said. but to actually be empathy, it's harder than to create the word itself.

i balik semalam, my angel meramuk. ntah apa masalahnye pun i tatau. dari umah maknek sampailah umah. menangis tak henti. nangis yg bulih kata high pitch jugaklah cord dia. sampailah maghrib. i asked my hubby to bathe him again. lepas mandi, baru pakai suar, dah tido. tak pakai baju sampai ke sudahnye. me as mother, i felt terrible. i know it's hard for the babysitter to monitor adam's nap time since there are 2 other kids + her own son (with additional anak² sedara sommo). but then if my angel dont get enough sleep, he'll be a monster macam semalamlah. end up i yg kepenatan balik keje ni, langsung tak dapat main ngan my own angel sebab dah penat menangis tengok dia cenggitu. well.. i kan cengeng.. hahahaha.. and i had a little discussion with my hubby & sista. it seems that i dont have any solution but to voice out my frustration to her. and my biggest obstacle, she's not an easy person to talk to. she will listen, but in the end, dia but dono jelah.. apa i rasa? sakit hati jugak kan? and i know the type of person i am. dont let me talk when my blood is upstairs. my words would turn nasty & ugly. nak cakap pagi ni pun, ntah baper kali susun ayat dalam keta da.. nasib baiklah adam behave this morning. takdelah geram sangat rasanya.

cucu uwan always hope she would be a good one. for adam danial, and for the family. for herself - Allah jua yg menentukan...

No comments: