Tuesday, December 13, 2005

it's a ting tong day

I would have given you all of my heart
but there's someone who's torn it apart
and she's taking almost all that I've got
but if you want, I'll try to love again baby
I'll try to love again
but I know
The first cut is the deepest, baby
I know The first cut is the deepest
'cause when it comes to being lucky she's cursed
when it comes to lovin' me she's worst
but when it comes to being loved she's first
that's how I know
The first cut is the deepest, baby I know
The first cut is the deepest
I still want you by my side
just to help me dry the tears that I've cried
cause I'm sure gonna give you a try
and if you want, I'll try to love again
but baby
I'll try to love again
but I know
The first cut is the deepest, baby
I know The first cut is the deepest
'Cause when it comes to being lucky she's cursed
when it comes to lovin' me she's worst
but when it comes to being loved she's first
that's how I know
The first cut is the deepest, baby I know
The first cut is the deepest

~ o ~

hari ni i ada sikit ting tong - thanks lin!! thanks for the RM1.50 thought.. hehehe

i'm not suppose to have this feelings. i dont. i should not. why i let myself being carried away with this feelings?? arrgghhh.. stupid me. please feeling.. please let me go. please go away. i dun need u. not now. perhaps not forever.. i'm happy. i'm happy as i want to be. i have to let the feelings go. it shouldnt be with me. things have passed. yes indeed.. it was memorable. but it was pain. and the pain is suck.

i've had enough. i've gone tru it. i dont want to go tru it again. not the same feelings again. no more guilt in me. no more mercy for this feelings. u have to go out! out! out! out u go! shoooh! out of my life! u have to learn how to be independent. on ur own. stand on ur own. stand alone. i can never be with u. anymore. i'm sorry. i love u but i have to hate u. i'll treasure the moments. each of it. and i'll have to throw the key to the treasure away. away from my life. no more. no more access to this feelings.

i dont want to fall. i dont want to feel u anymore. i've had u. i've to set u free. tata feelings. babai! take a good care of urself. i know u're good. i know u've done nothing wrong. but i cant pet u anymore. i cant hold u anymore. please accept the faith. the destiny. the chosen path for us. please.... i wish to be free..

thanks feelings. thanks for being with me all this while. thank u so much......

No comments: