Monday, June 05, 2006

my four

been tagged by kak yam. hehehe....

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. temporary cashier (it was my ambition back in 1984 ;))
2. part time administration assistant
3. freelancer for market research company (still hang on to it)
4. secretary (still i am)

Four nicknames I've been given:
1. dikna (nama time kecik2, cumil2 dulu la)
2. met (hehehe... few people je panggil ni)
3. anne (got the name from itm)
4. anna

Four movies I have watched over and over:
1. bob the builder
2. the little red tractor
3. jojo's circus
4. pokoyo
(all listed are adam's movies actually... sob sob sob.. where got time to watch movies since adam tau tengok tv, dia je konker)

Four places I have lived:
1. lorong G1, kg pandan
2. jalan E2, taman melawati
3. au5, lembah keramat
4. au4, taman sri keramat

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. CSI (Vegas / Miami / New York)
2. cooking shows (especially chinese show.. best wo tengok api besar2)
3. House
4. american chopper
(this is actually soooo susah.. i jarang nengok tv)

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. malaysia - exclude east malaysia
2. berlin, germany
3. london, UK
4. brussels

Four things I could NOT live without:
1. pens & papers (i like to scribble)
2. Mobile phone (with the prepaid, of course.. heheheh)
3. PC / Laptop with internet connection (additional speaker would be great)
4. cokelat.. jajan kata pak teh

Four of my favourite foods:
1. at the moment - sushi!!!!
2. mee hoon goreng (with minced meat. dowan ciken)
3. kuih ijau & bahulu hangus made by dearest uwan
4. sambal ikan bilis also by deares uwan
(come to think of it, udah 2 tawon tak dapat rasa my favourite food.. sob. sob. sob)

Four friends who I have tagged that I think will respond:
1. julie (sebab dia rajin baca my blog ;p)
2. tajul (sebab dia ada blog dia sendiri.. heheheh)
3. fizah (the same reason as tajul)
4. aiza (sebab dia org yg bz tapi selalu ada masa untuk jawab menda2 ni.. hehehhe)

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Makkah
2. Madinah
3. aussie
4. swiss

there u go. now you've been tagged oso. So here it goes...copy and paste into a new email, delete my answers, replace with your own and send it back to me at anne.rafei@gmail.com and on to others. Nothing will happen to you if you don’t, just a bit of harmless fun!

ur answers will be kept confidential.. ngehngehngeh..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah!!! I found you yahooo!

How come tak pernah stumbled upon this blog pun. Hmm... I must be losing my touch (cewah!)..

Which means.. if you're a curious cat, sila lah mencari di manakah blog saya.

Hehehhehehe..

Anonymous said...

Four friends who I have tagged that I think will respond:
1. ***
2. ***
3. fizah (sebab dia beli tupperware dengan i)
4. ***

haa....baru betul.....!!
**btw blog aku tu nak lamaaaaa....pengsan..

Anonymous said...

lamernyer tunggu nk ngapdet...dh apdet kena tag lak..ish...heheheheheh

anne rafei said...

kak yam: tunggu ye.. havent got time to "look" for u. hehehe..

fizah: hahaha.. good one.. very good one.... promosi tu...

anonymous: ala.. biler lagi nak kena tag nye.. kan. kan.