Monday, September 15, 2014

Cooking

I have been cooking A LOT, lately. Ntah hormon mana datang. Nak kata azam baru, tidak juga. Tapi rajinnya bukan main. 

Last Monday, I (and Iroh) made kuih kaswi. 


Then, on Friday, I made karipap. Adam had been requesting this since many-many years. Ni la baru rajin nak buatkan. Hehehehe...


Pastu, rajin lagi. Semalam buat kuih kasturi/rengas kacang hijau. Tapi projek ni fail sikit. Intinya tak keras. Yg tukang masak pun tak suka makan. Heheheh...  Mehla tepek jugak gamba dia. 


And today......... I made laksa johor. Hohohohoho!  Sedapppppp!  Cuma condiment tak cukup. 


I am not a cook. I can be so lazy that everybody just had to eat whatever they can find in the kitchen. Which will provide a demand for mee maggi. 

But when I'm in the mood, tadaaaaa....  You can see food and food and food and food and food each and everytime you get into the kitchen. 

At the moment I'm still toying with a statement. I dont know if it's a compliment or a sarcastic remark or just a shout out or mmm....  I dont know. 

Thats the thing.  When statements are typed, you wouldn't get what the other party is actually saying. 

Nak balas pun mata nampak besar kecik besar kecik aje ni.  

Lets do this la ha.....  If you dont have anything good to type, could you just throw your phone elsewhere?  Preferably not reachable for any clueless (to other party) statement. 

I share because not for I'm proud; but because I want to share my achievement.  I can cook leh!

I share because I thought it is worth sharing; but not to be judged. 

Thank you. 


Wassalam. 




No comments: