Friday, February 24, 2006

i'm like a bird

i dah resigned! yey!!

being in that company is like enroll into mental hospital. sebelum application i lulus, baik i angkat kaki, blah. bukan i tak suka keje situ. suka. tupperware i pun laku banyak kat situ. heheh. but then maybe it was my mistake that i couldnt adapt into the environment. which i think, typical narrow minded people. i dont mean all the people ok. certain people. maybe that's the culture of that particular group of companies. i tak tau. but my first employment was not that bad. oklah.. but this one.. aiyahhh.. memang gali lubang kubur punya.

for this company i wish the good fortune and all the best with it's future undertakings. headed by 2 new bosses, i hope their vision & mission are realistic. the only thing i hope they could is to smack on that MBA. uurgghh! how i wish she would wake up and realize what she has done wrong.

for the new company... eh eh.. dah resign ni banyak pulak offer. sampai tak tau nak pegi lapor diri kat mana. hehehe.. alhamdulillah. rezeki. i pulak yg kena short list. amboii.. ala2 eksen pulok dooohhh..

a blessing in disguise? amin...
~ 0 ~

You're beautiful, that's for sure
You'll never ever fade
You're lovely, but it's not for sure
That I won't ever change
And though my love is rare
Though my love is true

I'm like a bird, I'll only fly away
I don't know where my soul is
I don't know where my home is
(And baby all I need for you to know is)
I'm like a bird, I'll only fly away
I don't know where my soul is
I don't know where my home is
(And baby all I need for you to know is)

Your faith in me brings me to tears
Even after all these years
And it pains me so much to tell
That you don't know me that well
And though my love is rare
Though my love is true

It's not that I wanna say goodbye
It's just that every time you try to tell me that you love me
Each and every single day I know
I'm going to have to eventually give you away
And though my love is rare
And though my love is true
Hey I'm just scared
That we may fall through

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahaks...congrats on ur resignation...at last...pasni terbang tinggi2 k....n hopefully jgn la the same thing happens again...heheheheheh..;P

eh..nyut mane ah? aku wendu kat dia la...

jules

Anonymous said...

dah resign gak eks?..taperr rezeki ader kat memaner....

anne rafei said...

julie: thanks dude. u're always there for me. appreciate it so much. nyut? hehehehhe.. ko emel la dia

ladybirdcute: thanks. nanti dah ke tempat baru jangan lupa mengontakasi ya..