Monday, December 31, 2007

i did it my way!






and now, the end is near
and so i face, the final curtain
my friend, i'll say it clear
i'll state my case, of which i'm certain
i've lived, a life that's full
i've traveled each and every highway
and more, much more than this
i did my way

regrets, i've had a few
but then again, too few to mention
i did, what i had to do
and saw it through without exemption
i planned, each charted course
each careful step along the byway
and more, much more than this
i did i my way

yes! there were times
i'm sure you knew
when i bit off more than i could chew
but through it all when there was doubt
i ate it up and spit it out
i faced it all and i stood tall
and did it my way

i've loved, i've laughed and cried
i've had my fill, my share of losing
and now, as tears subside
i find it all so amusing
to think i did all that
and i may say not in a shy way
"oh no! oh no! not me, i did my way!

for what is a man
what has he got
if not himself, then he has naught
to say the thing he truly feels
andn ot the words of one who kneels
the record shows i took the blows
and DID IT MY WAY!

***

my dearie friends,

i'm truly sorry for some confuse posts i had for the past few days. at first i was in that stage myself, but then some best buddies had made it clear for me. thanks

julie, as far as i'm agreeable to what u've mention, i think it's all depends on one's character themselves. i have a friend, whom has been with me since i was 10, and we had wonderful years growing up together. and indeed, we quarreled, didn't get along in some matters, but she's still by my side when i need her the most. and her mom cooks nice soto :) yes ayu, u know who u are to me :D besides that, i have geena, dee, awa and some others. er... nazim should not fall into any categories ok? ngehngehngeh

we fight, we quarrel, we have crossed into each others' path for some reasons. that's human. that makes a friend, special. **i'm trying hard not to talk craps here, tho my mind has some bad points to note down*** i'm a bull horse. i'm a determined person and stubborn. i know myself. big headed with big dreams. but i'm a bull that dare to face the reality. that will mellow down when the time has come to forgive and forget. that doesn't count any pennies for what she has paid. and will stumble when she falls. i guess only my "friends" will know who i am, how i thought and definitely who am i to them. i'm blessed that in december, i met a friend from my primary school, a friend from my secondary school and also a dearie friend of my itm team. and i'm glad that the bounding are still intact!

i went for a hair cut today. mudahan buang suwei yg ada :P

i wish for a great year ahead
i wish for a better me
i wish for a toyota wish (eh.. boleh gitu che nani?) hahahaha

HAPPY NEW YEAR FRIENDS!

4 comments:

TJ said...

happy new year cucu uwan

anne rafei said...

taj: thanks!

julie77 said...

some people wud change for better, some wud rather jd gitu selama2nyer psl dia rasa dia betul/best/bagus = ego..
some people are like dat..kita xleh nk ubah dia kalo dia sendiri xmo berubah kan? kalo dia sendiri keep on thinking yg dia tu betul n bagus dr others smpi xleh nk terima others' criticism kita nk wat camner?
dlm dunia ni ada mcm2 org cemut..btl la ko ckp tu..kdg2 apa yg jd kt kita tu is a blessing in disguise..kita yg kena figure out..
hepi new year!

anne rafei said...

julie: u've always brighten up my days!!!!! luvvvvvv u