Monday, December 24, 2007

rock kapak

yesterday we went to pizza hut wangsa maju for lunch. food sedap -for sure. one additional point for this pizza hut is that, they aired rock kapak songs that both me and made grew up with.

"misteri mimpi syakila", "umpama mimpi dalam mimpi", "rozana" are among others. sangat layan.. macam kembali ke zaman riang ria muda rumaja pulak perasaannya :)

they stopped the songs untuk memberi laluan kepada lagu happy birthday for this one little boy. sangat ceria budak itu. thus i have made an additional note for my next year's birthday wish...

me, myself and i would like to wish for a SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY

muahahahaha...

i have even gave made instructions of what to do and whom to contact. boleh gitu?

so my friends, whom knew and value the friendship with this cute little owner, writer, author, whateva of this blog, u know what to do, right? it's soon dear. u ought to do some preparation dearies.. month of May is just around the calendar. tell me, do you need made's number?

did i sound a little pathetic?

aaaahhh.. tidak ku pedulikkkkkkkkk

hahhahaha..



opocot.. birthday party pulak..
terkejut i
ngehngehngehngeh..

:P

No comments: