Thursday, April 17, 2008

i'm 30

aris's passing has given quite a deep impact on me. it has made me realize how short & valuable life is. and how Allah has given me chance to rebuild & reconstruct my inner-strength and faith.

alhamdulillah..

my gratitude goes to all my good & best friends ever in my life. one best friend since i was a 6 years old kid said this to me the other day "na.. if a newborn will cause you your life, please forget about it and dont make me regret". this was then concurred by another good friend. i'm touched whole-heartedly.

thank you..

reality, i wish i could just chew what the doc has said and spit it out. the obstacles are to hard. just when i thought i could sleep with the fact that newborn is a life vs death situation for me, i was awoken with another news.

"well.. from the test we had, you have two fibroids. one is 2.75cm and harmless. and the other one is 2cm but it's approaching your uterus line. this might be the reason why you're having the pain and it's pretty dangerous for pregnancy. but not to worry.. i've had cases worst than this".

"but i dont have 2 fibroids. i have only one which i had since i was a bachelor. and it dissapeared during my pregnancy. how can you say there is two when there is only one, 2 months ago?"

"well, lets monitor it for the next 2 months. if you're still having pain, perhaps operation is the best. however, the good news is, you're out of cancer"

"are you sure?"

"only the One above can decide that. as from my view, you are 95% free of cancer"

half sweet, half bitter!

went home, called mak, asked for 2nd opinion. and i had another not-so-interesting-info-for-my-listening..

"aren't fibroids some kind of cancer?"

completely bitter!

it has been a week since i got the news. trying hard not to think about it. some said fibroid is genetic. could be true. mak had it. but as for now, i'm living with it...


"yang.. do you want another baby?"
"i dont mind.. after all, you ARE my baby"

notakaki: the title acts as a reminder that i'm counting days for my birthday, my dear friends :P

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday kak anna :)...(bila tuh?)...wish sesiap takot kang telupa...hehe...takpe eh...

really hope everything going to be fine with u...take care kak anna...

Anonymous said...

Allah takkan menguji sesuatu yg DIA tahu kiter tak mampu nak hadapi...sabar yer...take care n insyaAllah evrythg akan ok. At least akak dah de adam...tkmo sesedih tau...

julie77 said...

sape la yg nk plan kn "SURPRISE" besday party ko kt planet tu???? huhuhuhu

...$weE+ 666... said...

tetiba aku sedey baca entry ni bleh? aku nak komen supaya ko kuat utk hadapi semua ujianNYa pada ko, tp aku rasa mcm aku tak layak nak komen camtu. u know what i meant kan. pastu aku suka dialog ko dgn made tu, suker sgt! aku pun nak ckp kalau adam akan kehilangan mama dia utk seorang adik, terlalu mahal harga pengorbanan tu diantara sgala pengorbanan yg ko dah curahkan pd adam. mebi skrg no point to explain to him but when he reach certain age to understand that fact, he could be the one saying "mama.. if an 'adik' will cause me ur life, pls forget about it & dont make me regret" i know he will, coz trust me, living in this world without another half of my parent, is no fun at all!

aku doakan yg baik2 utk ko yer anne! ko kawan yg baik. i dunno y it took me so long to know u a lil' more. yeah, sometimes it takes awhile to get to know a person. and i thank u, my fren for being there for me when i was down and out, no lower could i sink.... but u helped to pull me back and stand me on my feet. u were such a comfort when u just held my hand, no words did we speak, as u cried with me. ur a good listener. i hope u know what our frenship means to me. and if u ever need some one, u can count on me, remember that ya! *hugs*

life is short. forgive quickly. love truly. never regret! u... take care my fren!

anne rafei said...

dyana: cengelat betul org nak jadik perantin baru ni... :P

anne rafei said...

sue: yup! i hv to stay strong! and you too.. insya Allah.. rezeki tidak ke mana :D

anne rafei said...

julie: ala-la-la-la.. saja wat surprise macam ni.. tak tak rela tau..

anne rafei said...

zz: thanks dear.. a mom will do what a mom thinks it's best for her children. that's the reason why i thought, since adam wants a sis/bro, why not? but i know.. sangat banyak kawan yg sangat sayangkan aku.. sayang kawan2! muah muah muah 300 juta

just remember my saying dear... every clounds has its silver lining. you, take care too..

Nurul a.k.a Riko said...

alaa..sedih pulak aku baca entry nko yg nie.
sebelum tu..nk wish hepi besday kat nko gak....biler tu?
then..pasal fibroid nie..kawan aku masa dia preggie pun ada fibroid nie..but luckily..menda to stop growth..then skrg..anak dia pun dah 2 yrs ++.
hopefully..aku harap..nko tabah yer..n oso..aku suka..suka sgt last ayat yg made ckp tu..so cute.