Wednesday, February 11, 2009

mama tanpa ayah

basically, ok aje.. feeling-wise? kuat semangat lagi ni.. kehkehkehkehkeh.. the thought of "nanti dapat claim, sapa jugak yg senyum sampai telinga? aku jugak...." has made me told myself that there are other people facing even worst situation. the thought of "made gi keje carik rezeki, bukan carik bini" supported my emotion. the smile i see in adam, has made me even stronger.

as made is away, i have to send adam to school. it was easy for me before CNY, with DUKE, i managed to reach office in time, before 8am. however, for 2 days, my boss has given me the "what's the time now?" look. it's more of a PUKE expressway to me. yesterday, i was at taman sri rampai heading to wangsa maju stretch for more than 10 minutes. i didn't get into PUKE as i saw the crawl was even slower than siput babi. ended up with i went back to my house.. i tak balik tido ok.. i ikut jalan biasa i pegi office when made is around. laju jugakla.. but still.... keta bersusun macam nak pegi perang. this morning, i changed my route. instead of turning right after adam's school, i went straight towards alpha angle. then i turned into my housing area ikut jalan semalam. tapinya, hampeh! i arrived office satu minit awal aje daripada semalam. paling horrible was when i looked up on the PUKE, keta bersusun menghala ke ampang. and i had a feeling that the ekor susunan has reached au3 area.

for that, i have decided to seek bapak's help to send adam in the morning. starting tomorrow, i'll send adam to bapak's and bapak will send adam to school. and i will face another traffic depan umah bapak. adoi..

i am an overprotective mother. i am sensitive when people talk, does or whatsoever about my son, overly done at times. i was, at first, refused to have bapak sending adam to school. my thought was, i'm his mother. let me be responsible over him. that lead me to "ah.. kena showcause letter on tardy attendance pun tak pe.. my son, my priority". but then again, the thought faded away... the thought of, "kalo benti keje, anak aku macam mana" has made me drove to bapak's this evening to seek his assistance. i am still feeling unsure of what i have decided, but i guess, i have to learn to release adam bit by bit.. i have to - though it's hard.

ye.. berdoa la banyak2 adam dapat adik cepat2 ye.. :D

banyak berpikir-pikir pulak dalam posting kali ni eh.. mmmmmmmm

i'm typing this post with our new iMac that we bought from a charity bazaar for palestine held at bangsar shopping complext last weekend. apa edition, gua tak tau. but current price is about RM5k and we got it for RM1700. original was RM2k. we didn't negotiate as it's for charity. segan pulak nak nego pun. tapi owner dia kasik rm300 discount, amik ajelah kan.... :D

adam took this picture using the Photo Booth application. this computer ada built in camera. so pukul ajelah gamba tu. and boleh buat comic strip. bestttttt!

No comments: