Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Rentetan

Mama:  Why you dont want to go to school, Dik?

Alesya:  Because Andy pok (pukul) me

Mama:  Why he pok you?

Alesya:  Because he angry with me

Mama:  Why was he angry with you?

Alesya:  *silence*

Mama susah hati..  I spoke to Teacher Lalida the next day.

"Dont worry Madam. I'll talk to Andy. He is rough. And he is a bit of a bully"

Aduh....  Ngape...  Ngape....  Ngapeeeee...  When she is already adjusting well at school. Oh Andy!!  Rasa nak sekeh-sekeh aje kamu.

If Alesya had done anything to Andy, apology is due from our side. 
If they had quarrelled over things, thats ok. Biasalah..  Budak-budak. 

If only Alesya could explain herself well, I wouldnt mind.  The fact that, she incapable of doing so, made me filled with fear & dissapointment. 

Haih
Wassalam. 

No comments: