Friday, October 14, 2005

like unc frankie said...

And now the end is near
So I face the final curtain
My friend, I'll say it clear
I'll state my case of which I'm certain
I've lived a life that's full
I've traveled each and every highway
And more, much more than this
I did it my way
Regrets, I've had a few
And then again, too few to mention
I did what I had to do
I saw it through without exemption
I planned each charted course
Each careful step along the byway
And more, much more than this
I did it my way
There were times
I'm sure you knew
When I bit off much more than I could chew
But through it all
When there was doubt
I ate it up and I spit it out
I faced it all and I stood tall
I did it my way
I've loved, I've laughed and cried
I've had my fill, my share of losing
And now as tears subside
I find it amusing
To think I did all that
May I say, not in a shy way
No, oh no, not me
I did it my way
For what are we all, what have you really got
If not yourself, then you have naught
Just say the things you truly feel
And not the words of one who kneels
The record shows I took the blows
And did it my way
My way
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
akut: ko tau.. anem kata.. "nanti akak ko dah kawin, nanti dia dah tak hiraukan ko. nanti bila dia dah ada anak, lagilah dia tak hiraukan ko". nanti ko dah kawin peh tu ko dah ada anak, ko pun mesti cenggitu
aku: lain org lainlah.. buat apa dengar cakap org
~o~
and now it's happen. i ke yg tak pedulikan akut? i ke yg tak peduli apa jadik kat akut, sampaikan any updates on her i kena tengok kat frensta dia je. has she ever told me about fix? nope. where did i know? frensta. how does she felt on the first day of posa? down.. how did i know? of course, sumber² yg boleh dipercayai.. her blog. i penah dengar apa² dari mulut akut? takde.. so, i ke yg menjauhkan diri & tak mempedulikan dia? atau dia yg melarikan diri & tak mempedulikan i? yelah.. org dah ada ahkak baru.. mana best nak citer ngan ahkak lama.. dah ada gading. apadehal nak sembang ngan tanduk lagi.. eh.. mmmm.. yelah kot... nak jawab soklan pun kena tunggu ahkak gading. nak makan pun kena tunggu ahkak gading. tak sudi nak makan ngan ahkak tanduk eh. apatah lagi nak berjalan² ngan ahkak tanduk... yelah.. ahkak tanduk dah ada anak. dah ada laki.. dah duk umah sendiri. dah tak de masa untuk akut. dan sebab itu jugaklah ahkak tanduk tak leh tegur apa akut buat. tak layak gamaknyer ahkak tanduk menegur apa akut nak buat. sampaikan biler kena tegur akut sanggup tinggalkan ahkak tanduk dalam ujan dengan anaknya yg demam itooo. tak pelah.. que sera sera.. what will be.. will be... *think positive cucu uwan.... at least u have somebody to look on her* yeah... maybe....
kenkadang... ye.. i berkecik ati dengan akut.. maybe because we used to hang around together. and now that i've my own things, all the "together" thingy drifted apart. maybe i'm not the best listener, the best advisor for her.. so, i have to admit things that maybe i dun wish to admit.. things have changed and to love a person is to let her go.... so, let her be... let her stand on her own feet. let her choose the path that she wish to choose. let her has her own strength to put herself up on the ground. i cant just hold her tight and ask her to stand when she wants to crawl.
~o~
there's time that it's difficult to talk to somebody by not hurting him or her. so the que sera sera rules take action. tell a lie.. and it works. omN9 tu cuci toilet? manalah i tau... toilet umah mak? come on la..... rajin sangat ke dia? two times five just like u only.. the name made u talk rite.. mmmm.. oklah.. kira i pandai jugaklah jadik saikaterik..
Bravo
and now, be positive cucu uwan.. u can do it....
for akut, i wish u the best...
for ahkak gading, i reserve my comment... u're now part of the family.. welcome aboard... end of sentence.
for my daling, the chosen one u are... u no need to ask whether or not i love u... i've decided to love u more than 365 days ago.. and yet, no r.e.g.r.e.t...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*quote* ...difficult to talk to somebody by not hurting him or her. *unquote*

I have to agree with you on this, esp. when that somebody is too sensitive and too imaginative. What you said might get assumed the wrong way, and DUSH, you are in big trouble.

Some more, when that somebody talk back like machinegun spitting bullets. And your brain would go, "Gosh... What should I answer back... what should I answer back. It might hurt him/her even more..."

I end up not talking at all regarding sensitive issues. I'm just letting go past events, no proper closure was made.

I thought it was the right thing to do. And how wrong I was. VERY VERY wrong...

Anyway, I learnt that I should just let it go. Well, that what I learnt, wether I can do that or not, I just dont know...