Sunday, January 14, 2007

buddylicious


name: aiza ismail a.k.a kuw.. emm.. ok.. i keep it to myself :)
years known: 11 years
status: married with 3 kids
my partner in biz yg bakal menjadik - insya Allah

pic taken in 1996 ketika masih menjadi remaja liar di itm







*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#

years known: more than 10 years.

i've known fizah since i was 5 years old. we attended the same kindergarten. known idayu when i was in standard five in sklk. known montok when i was in form 2 ( i think) and the rest were my classmates in form 4.

pic taken in 1995, engineering class

L-R:
nurul - now my neber, 2 kids (i think..)
fizan - lecturer in melaka, 1 kid
myself
shawal - aka montok. due for faiz jr at any time
idayu - 2 kids, her hubby is bapaks' special electrical assistant
awin - l.o.s.t
fizah - 2 kids, my blurry PR manager

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#


name: alin aka kuting aka lelen
years known: 23 years

she's been a companion. full stop!










to those that are not named, u're always on my mind. the thought that matters, right?

luv u..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

muka anne = muka adam

hehehe


-aiza-

anne rafei said...

aiza: i'm glad somebody DO notice. hahahahahahhaha..