Tuesday, January 02, 2007

looking back

selamat hari raya aidiladha & happy new year!!

alhamdulillah. things got over smoothly. despite some hickups, my new year is celebrated mmm.. rationally. things changed. for example: my handphone. yup. i got myself another new phone. well.. actually made got me another phone. i insist on having a digital camera actually. but my darling suggested sony ericsson K800i instead. his reason is quite accommodating - i wont be bringing my camera here there, anywhere. but my dear handphone will always be with me. true enough, isn't it? so here with me, my new hello-hello gadget. and my darling got himself a new hp also la.. sony ericsson M600i sommo.. cannot put it aside i pressume. he even list in the "tasks" for going for a short trip to the kedai runcit. he's more freaking than i am.. kan? hahahah

so many things happened to me in year 2006.

one of those, 24hours runaway from my previous job that made me jobless for a month. i cant call that stupid tho. can i call it dignity? ahahha.. whatever. i got a new job. new things learned. new friends. new environment. i'm now a shopaholic in rehab. that's the worst thing happened to me.

enrolled myself into gym recently. had to put off the pressure to my feet. have to! have to!

tok usu left us. so does uwan wa. i cant remember tok usu's age. but uwan wa was about 90 years old. she's the eldest in uwan's siblings. ayah has also left us. that was a shock. the list includes ahsan.

tears turn laughter with new amai. he was born 3 days before ayah passed away. make it the last day i talked to ayah

what else eh.. ma got cancer and now feeling better. mak got transferred to serdang, a very good news indeed. bapak had minor heart attack.

adam is getting cheekier. he has learned a lot of new things, mastered some new skills. and even did a lot of new things on his own. he has started singing twinkle-twinkle little star in his own understandable language. and on his way to learn other theme songs from channel 63.

i'm off to mak's place. will write soon. luv u people!




my dear adam doing his "korban". tokma at the back is doing her best "mengorbankan" adam's hair.

No comments: