Sunday, October 02, 2011

Bon voyage Izyan

Izyan is my mok teh's daughter. Mok teh is my father's younger sister. Therefore, Izyan Zahirah is my cousin :)

Izyan is leaving for Mesir tomorrow. Continuing her studies in medic.

Yesterday, we had a kenduri doa selamat for Izyan's safe journey and the best of her stay.

Insya Allah, we'll see again in 6 years (or next year; if she comes back for hari raya).

All the best Yan. Gonna miss you.

Mmmm... Why am I teary? I guess the "feeling old" is creeping in oredi.. Haha!!

2 comments:

mek na said...

how coincidental is that...the name. masa baca tu, terbayang the other izyan.

all the best to your cousin!!

anne rafei said...

Dlm facebook saya ada izyan hamizah, izyan, hafizah, izyan hazirah, izyan zahirah. Time nak tag gamba selalu confuse who's who. Hehehe