Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Fizah yang umah dia ngadap sungai tu...


I spent my morning with this lady today. We met up and celebrated her birthday because we had never been able to do it before and we don't know if we are able to do so in future.  So might as well grab the chance while it's available. 

I met her when I was 5 and we are now in year 2015 --  do the math for me, will you?  Yes. We have been friend for ages!

We are not the friends whom MUST meet every quarter or of sort. We are friends whom "hey! lets meet up". And we can talk and talk and talk and laugh like no body's business.  Just like what happened this morning. 

We are not the good-very-best-friends-we-share-everything kind of friend. But we have been "a friend" to each other and we have each other's shoulder to cry onto. We have faith in our friendship and hope for many-many-many more years for happy friendship.  

Fizah - I thank you for the beautiful friendship.  And yes...  Semoga Allah berkati friendship kita.  

No comments: