Friday, January 16, 2015

Homeworks

Ayah amik Alesya from school today.  She called.

"Mama..  I had fun at school today"
"Great!  What did you do?"
"I played with my friends.  And I have homeworks"

-- she sound soooo excited.  I was like biar benar dia ni..

Okay la..  Let see how her homework goes...  Mintak-mintaklah something that she likes to do.  With her former school, she was beyond reluctant to do.  One - benda yang sama.  3 buku pun, semuanya benda yang lebih kurang sama.  Two - she couldn't understand how to do her homework.  The homework required her to read the passage.  How can that be, when she's unable to read yet?  Reading class pun tak start lagi.  How's that lah?

Tahun ni, I nak bersungguh tengok homeworks anak-anak.  Past few days, I have been sitting down with Adam, assisted him with his homework.  If pictures require story lines, I'll ask him to look at the pictures and tell me what he saw.  Try asking him to look beyond what's there.  Math homeworks - I buat satu-satu.  Biar dia paham.  With English, I ask him to look into dictionary.  No more "mobile mama dictionary".  I checked one by one.  Punctuations, spellings, grammars, huruf besar kecik.  Lines pun kena buat banyak kali.  Hahahahah! Parah Adam buat homework dengan mama.

I will also make an appoint to check buku apa yang dia masukkan.  Check jadual dengan dia.  Make sure he brings the right books.  Buku nota/conteng kena ada satu.  

Wow.  Tambah hats lagi ni.  Cikgu pulak.  Auditor pun ada nih.  QA Officer pun macam ada sikit-sikit.  Hahaha!


Loves.
As-salam.


No comments: