Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Getting there..

Ok.  Some of you might not know that I've decided on an early retirement. Yes. I am now a domestic engineer.  Proud. 

It was not an easy decision.  My husband and I discussed lots of circumstances. Situations. Bad. Good. Happy. Sadness. Financial. Mood swing. Kids. Entitlement. Et cetera.  After all these, we had come to a mutual conclusion.  

Today is my 9th day.  Which means a month to my birthday. Huahuahuahuahua. 

Motive untuk hari ni?  Memula nak cerita pasal being at home. Bila type pasal birthday tu macam excited mood tu len macam pulak. 

Ok. We story again later la hor.  I want to cook. Today must cook early. Got not water. 

Ikan ni digoreng dalam airfryer. Kurang garing. But not bad la.  Minyak hanya sesudu kecik. 

Ok. Tata.
Wassalam. 


No comments: