Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Pagi ni adam nangis

Sebab?  Kena marah dengan mama
Sebab?  Semalam dia joined kawan dia pukul kawan satu lagi
Sebab?  Kawan dia kata he was bullied by that other friend
Sebab?  Dia tak tau kenapa kawan dia tu kena bullied

Marah. Memang marah. 

Sebab?  Last year Adam was bullied too
Sebab?  I dont know for sure. But he had verbal & physical abuse

I told him to have patience.

Ayah suruh ejek bila orang tu ejek. I kata, dont scoop to their level. If they call you "bodoh" or whatever, you tell them "kau pun sama" and move away. JANGAN sebut apa yang orang tu sebut. He managed. 

Ayah kata pukul balik orang tu.  I kata, you just push them a little and make way for yourself. DO NOT be near them anymore.  He administered them well.

I asked him, 
"do you want mama to come and see them?" - no
"do you want mama to come and see your teacher?" - yes

I did not do any. I monitored the progress through him.  School is teachers' prerogative. I should not enter that zone.  And I am still able to question them if ever anything happens. My worry is only if it happened OUT of school compound. Where do I stand?

I told him to be empathy to that friend. He had been there before. He should be able to feel what that kid felt. 

Kids. Haih....

Ok. Tata
Wassalam




No comments: